General terms and conditions and Data management information
- Tinytrip -
1. These general terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as "T&C") Petra Kinga Kovács, sole trader (registered office and postal address: 3021 Lőrinci, Rózsa utca 14., registration number: 53197906, tax number: 69448775-1-30, registration authority: National Tax and Customs Office (hereinafter referred to as "Seller") and the buyer (hereinafter referred to as "Buyer") (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Parties") contain the regulation of the rights and obligations of the online store operated by the Seller on the website tinytrip.net (hereinafter as "Web store") in relation to the sale of products sold through
2. Buyer means the natural or legal person who orders goods electronically through the Webstore.
II. Shopping process, cash register
1. When using the Webstore, the Customer can choose freely from the Webstore (found under the webshop, jewelry and decor menu items) without registration.
2. Orders can be placed for both in-stock and out-of-stock products. If the product is not in stock or only in limited quantities, it will be indicated in the product description, together with the time required to prepare the product.
3. By clicking on the product, the customer goes to the subpage of the product, where information about the product and its use can be found, and where the desired number of products can be placed in the cart using the "Add to cart" button.
4. After placing the product in the basket, the Customer can continue browsing the Webstore, or click on the basket icon to summarize his purchase and start the process of finalizing the order. By clicking on the basket icon, you can view all the products placed in the basket. The product can be deleted from the basket with the "Withdraw" button.
5. During the purchase, the Buyer must enter his e-mail address, shipping address, name, and billing address if it does not match the shipping address. If the Buyer requires the Seller to send a notification about the delivery process (tracking) via SMS, a mobile phone number must also be provided. Before finalizing the order process (that is, pressing the Agree&Pay button on the PayPal payment page), the customer can always go back to the previous phase, where he can correct the entered data.
6. It is possible to place the order by pressing the "Send order" button on the summary page after entering the data and selecting the delivery and payment terms. The Customer will then be redirected to the online payment interface. The order becomes final when, after entering the bank card and other data required for payment on the online payment interface, the Buyer's bank card is charged with the price of the selected products by pressing the "Agree&Pay" button.
7. When using the Quick Cash (PayPal button), the purchase process is simplified, personal and delivery data are only recorded on the online payment interface. In this case, it is only possible to receive the product by delivery, with the billing address also representing the delivery address, so a separate delivery address cannot be given. In this case, the current cost of delivery is automatically added to the fees to be paid. In this case, too, the order becomes final when, after entering the bank card and other data required for payment on the online payment interface, the Buyer's bank card is charged with the price of the selected products - and the delivery - by pressing the "Agree&Pay" button.
8. By placing the order, the Customer undertakes to pay for the ordered products and any shipping costs by means of an online payment in advance, as well as to take delivery of the product.
9. The Seller will confirm the arrival of the order electronically within 48 hours at the latest. The sales contract between the Seller and the Buyer is established based on the confirmation (confirmation) of the order sent by the Seller by e-mail.
10. The Seller is not responsible if the confirmation is not received because the Buyer entered an incorrect e-mail address during registration or is unable to receive e-mails due to a technical problem occurring in his own account.
11. The Seller is entitled to cancel the entire order or part of it, upon notification to the Buyer, if the Seller is unable to complete the order within the delivery time specified in these General Terms and Conditions. If the Buyer has already paid the purchase price, the purchase price will be refunded within 15 days.
III. Prices, payment terms and method of payment
1. The prices indicated in the Webstore are gross prices in forints.
2. You can order from the Webstore with delivery to Hungary and abroad or with personal collection. The stated prices do not include the cost of delivery.
3. The shipping fee within Hungary is HUF 990 for jewelry, HUF 3,000-4,000 for decor items, and HUF 10,000-15,000 for lamps. In the case of shipping abroad, please inquire about the exact amount of the shipping fee before ordering by e- in mail.
4. In the case of purchases in the Webshop, payment must be made in advance via an online (PayPal) payment interface.
The following data is required for payment on the PayPal interface (which data is managed exclusively by the operator of the payment interface):
e-mail address, name (date of birth and mobile phone number when creating a PayPal account), billing data,
card number (13-19 digit number on the front of the card),
expiry date (number in mm/yy format embossed or printed on the front of the card),
validation code (the last three digits of the number line on the signature panel on the back of the card) (CVV2 or CVC2).
Accepted bank and credit card types:
5. In all cases, the invoice will only be sent electronically after payment.
ARC. Delivery conditions, deadlines, receiving the product
1. If the Buyer has requested home delivery, the Seller will deliver the purchased products to the Buyer by Hungarian Post (hereinafter "Courier"). The Seller sends an e-mail to the Buyer about the delivery of the product, or, if requested, an SMS. The delivered package will be handed over to the Buyer at the delivery address by the courier, or to another person of legal age who can prove himself/herself with an ID card. It is advisable to inspect the packaging of the shipment before receiving it, and it is recommended to receive it only if it is undamaged.
2. In case of delivery, the product in stock will be sent within 3 working days from the confirmation sent by the Seller (the Seller will notify you by e-mail). Delivery within Hungary takes place within another 3 working days after dispatch. In the case of foreign delivery, we recommend that you inquire about the deadline by e-mail before placing the order.
3. In the case of a product that is not in stock, the preparation time is included in the product description. In case of delivery, the product will be sent within the time required to prepare the product + 3 working days. In the case of foreign delivery, we recommend that you inquire about the deadline by e-mail before placing the order.
4. Personal collection is possible during ……, during opening hours (……) or at a pre-arranged time. In the case of personal collection, the product in stock can be collected after 3 working days from the confirmation, the starting date of which will be notified by the Seller by e-mail. In the case of a product that is not in stock, the preparation time is included in the product description. In this case, the product can be collected in person after the time required for its preparation + 3 working days, the start date of which will be notified by the Seller by e-mail.
V. Miscellaneous Provisions
1. The Buyer may send any complaints related to the performance of the contract or the ordered products by post or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Complaints will be investigated within 10 working days of receipt, and the Seller will notify you of the result by e-mail.
2. The buyer can also address complaints related to the performance of the contract to the Conciliation Board operated by the Heves County Chamber of Commerce and Industry. The postal address of the Conciliation Board is: 3300 Eger, Postafiók 440.
3. In the case of a contract concluded with the Consumer (a natural person acting outside the scope of his profession, independent occupation or business activity), the Consumer has the right of withdrawal within 14 days from the receipt of the product, which is provided for in Art. 45/2014. (II. 26.) You can exercise it by sending a sample declaration according to Annex 2 of the Government Decree or a clear declaration to the above e-mail address or to the Seller's registered office. The Consumer is entitled to exercise his right of withdrawal even before receiving the product. In case of exercising the right of withdrawal, the cost of returning the product is borne by the Consumer, who is obliged to return the product immediately, but no later than within fourteen days from the notification of withdrawal.
The Consumer is responsible for the depreciation resulting from use that exceeds the use necessary to determine the nature and properties of the product. In the case of exercising the right of withdrawal, it is therefore not possible to refund the full purchase price in the case of use that exceeds the use described above. In such cases, we can only refund the remaining amount after deducting depreciation.
In case of withdrawal from the contract, the Seller is obliged to return the amount paid to the Consumer within fourteen days of the withdrawal at the latest.
4. The Seller does not have a code of conduct according to the Act on the Prohibition of Unfair Trade Practices against Consumers.
5. If the Consumer has made an offer to conclude the contract, the Consumer has the right to withdraw the offer before the conclusion of the contract, which terminates the obligation to make an offer covering the conclusion of the contract.
6. If the Consumer terminates the contract after the start of performance, he is obliged to pay the Seller a fee commensurate with the service performed up to the date of notification of the Termination to the company.
7. In the case of a contract concluded with a consumer, the Seller has a warranty obligation for a period of 1 year with respect to jewelry and lighting products with a sales price above HUF 10,000 (see point VI. 6).
8. The contract to be concluded is not a written contract, the Seller does not register the contracts.
9. It is possible to conclude the contract in Hungarian.
VI. Warranty and guarantee
1. It is important that the products sold in the Webshop are made by hand, so each one has its own characteristics. Therefore, if you order 2 identical products, it is possible that they will not be exactly the same. But that's why they're unique!
2. The jewelry is made from glass scraps following the principle of recycling. One of the main pillars of the brand is sustainability. It is worth protecting the products from moisture and, if possible, storing them in an airtight box.
3. The instructions for use can always be found on the underside of the product, and a short description is included in the product box.
4. Accessories warranty - information
In what cases can the Buyer exercise warranty rights?
In the event of faulty performance by the Seller, a warranty claim against the Seller may be asserted in accordance with the rules of the Civil Code.
What rights does the Buyer have based on his warranty claim?
According to the Customer's choice, he can use the following accessory warranty claims:
You can request repair or replacement, unless the fulfillment of the request chosen by the Buyer is impossible or would involve disproportionate additional costs for the Seller compared to the fulfillment of another request. If the Buyer did not request, or could not request, a repair or replacement, he may request a proportional reduction of the compensation, or the Buyer may repair the defect at the company's expense, or have it repaired by someone else, or - as a last resort - withdraw from the contract.
The Buyer may transfer from the selected accessory warranty right to another, but the Buyer shall bear the cost of the transfer, unless it was justified or the Seller provided a reason for it.
What is the time limit for the customer to enforce the warranty claim?
The Buyer is obliged to report the defect immediately after its discovery, but no later than within two months from the discovery of the defect. At the same time, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that it is not possible to assert the right to warranty for accessories beyond the two-year limitation period from the date of execution of the contract.
Against whom can the accessory warranty claim be asserted?
An accessory warranty claim that can be asserted against the Seller.
What other conditions are there for asserting the right of warranty?
Within six months from the date of delivery, there is no other condition for validating the accessory warranty claim, apart from reporting the defect, if the Buyer proves that he purchased the product from the Seller. However, after six months from the date of performance, the Customer is obliged to prove that the defect recognized by the Customer was already present at the time of performance.
5. Product warranty - information
In what cases can the Buyer exercise his product warranty right?
In the event of a defect in a movable thing (product), the Buyer may - at his option - enforce his right specified in point 4 or a product warranty claim.
What rights does the Buyer have based on his product warranty claim?
Only the repair or replacement of the defective product can be requested as a product warranty claim.
In which case is the product considered defective?
The product is defective if it does not meet the quality requirements in force at the time it was placed on the market or if it does not have the properties described by the manufacturer.
What is the time limit for a product warranty claim?
The Customer may assert a product warranty claim within two years of the product being placed on the market by the manufacturer. After this deadline, you will lose this right.
Against whom and under what other conditions can you enforce your product warranty claim?
You may only exercise your product warranty claim against the manufacturer or distributor of the movable item. The Buyer must prove the defect of the product in the event of a product warranty claim.
In what cases is the manufacturer (distributor) exempt from product warranty obligations?
The manufacturer (distributor) is only released from its product warranty obligation if it can prove that:
- the product was not manufactured or marketed as part of its business activities, or
- according to the state of science and technology, the defect was not recognizable at the time of placing it on the market or
- the defect of the product results from the application of legislation or mandatory official regulations.
It is sufficient for the manufacturer (distributor) to prove one reason for exemption.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that due to the same defect, a claim for accessory warranty and product warranty cannot be asserted at the same time, in parallel with each other. However, in the case of successful enforcement of a product warranty claim, the Customer may assert its accessory warranty claim for the replaced product or repaired part against the manufacturer.
6. Warranty - information
In what cases can the Buyer exercise his accessory warranty right?
In case of faulty performance, the 151/2003. (IX. 22.) Pursuant to government decree, the Seller is obliged to provide a warranty for jewelry and lighting products with a sales price of over HUF 10,000 for a period of 1 year from the handover of the product to the Buyer.
What rights does the customer have under the warranty?
The VI.4. the Buyer is entitled to the rights specified in point
When is the Seller released from its warranty obligation?
The seller is released from his warranty obligation only if he proves that the cause of the defect arose after performance.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that an accessory warranty and warranty claim, or a product warranty and warranty claim due to the same defect cannot be asserted at the same time, in parallel with each other, otherwise the Buyer is entitled to the rights arising from the warranty regardless of the rights defined in points 4 and 5.
VII. Data protection
1. The Seller processes the personal data voluntarily provided by the Buyer for the purpose of creating a contract for the sale of the product, defining its content, amending it, monitoring its performance, invoicing the resulting fees, handling any complaints, and validating related claims. The seller processes personal data for the purpose of marketing activities only in case of consent for this purpose.
2. Seller's detailed data management information can be found here.
These Terms and Conditions 11.10.2020. effective from
The detailed data management information of the Shopify online store software is available HERE .
The Companies are committed to protecting the personal information of our customers. This statement applies to data collected by the Companies on the tinytrip.net website. Changes to this statement will be posted at this URL and will be effective upon posting. By using our website, you consent to the collection and use of this data in the manner described by us. Your continued use of the website after any modifications, additions or changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of them (hereinafter collectively the "Companies") .
Everyone has the right to protect their personal data. The Companies respect their users' right to information, the collection of their personal data and the use of operations related to this data. When using data that can directly or indirectly identify you personally, we apply the principle of strict necessity. We will not process your personal data if we can provide you with the services using anonymous data or in another way that enables the Companies to identify you. The exception to this is if we have to provide data at the request of the competent authorities or the police (for example, your IP address).
This Privacy Statement does not apply to linked websites maintained by other organizations. The Companies are not responsible for the personal information you provide to third parties through our website. Please also read the Privacy Statements of these other companies or organizations before providing them with your information.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW?
The personal data of the users of the tinytrip.net website are managed by the Companies; the Companies collect personal information in several ways when you place an order. If you place an order, the processing and fulfillment of your order requires the storage of personal information, including your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping and credit/debit card billing address(es).
The saved card data is not stored by the Companies. This information is stored by our payment processing partners. The saved card data is never shared with third parties and is used exclusively to process your order using the system of our payment processing partner. In addition, we may obtain information as a result of authentication or identity checks. We may occasionally ask for your phone number. We can provide this number to our delivery courier service. This data enables us to process your order and to notify you of the status of your order.
The Shopify online store software collects non-personally identifiable information about you in a number of ways, including tracking your activity based on your IP address, your computer settings, or the URLs you have most recently visited. The Shopify online store software may ask you for certain non-personally identifiable information, such as your shopping preferences, etc. giving. The Shopify online store software does not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily provide such information to us, for example by filling out a survey.
In general, the Shopify online store software will only use the information you provide for the purpose for which you provided the information.
HOW AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Companies may use your personal information to process orders, make payments, and provide a personalized shopping experience. We also use your data to fulfill and deliver your orders and to manage your account. We may disclose the personal information you provide to credit reference or fraud prevention agencies, which may keep records of that information. We may also share your personal information with other commercial departments within the Companies. When we are required to do so by law, we may disclose your information to any relevant regulatory authority.
We may also use your personal information to send you marketing newsletters, but only in accordance with your preferences. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties for marketing purposes.
We collect information about website traffic, sales, and wish lists and may pass it on to third parties, but this information does not contain any data that can identify you personally.
Finally, we may use your personal information, together with non-personal data, for our internal marketing and demographic studies, to monitor customer patterns, so that we can continuously improve our website to better meet visitor needs.
In some cases, the Companies may use third-party business partners to collect personal information. In such cases, these third parties are bound by non-disclosure agreements and instructed by the Companies to fully comply with the Privacy Statements used by the Companies.
SUBSCRIBE AND UNSUBSCRIBE
The Companies will only process your personal data for the purpose of sending advertising material and direct marketing or other commercial communications, including e-mail, text message or regular mail, if you have consented to this. Each time your consent is required, we will inform you in advance and give you the opportunity to give or refuse your consent to the use of your personal data for the above purposes by ticking the appropriate checkboxes.
We would like to inform you that in certain cases defined by law, the Companies may process your personal data without your consent. This may happen during the fulfillment of the Companies' legal obligations and the processing of orders. (For example, if you purchased products on the tinytrip.net website or requested the use of certain services through our website). The Companies guarantee their users that, if they so request, they can cancel the services provided by the Companies at any time and without reason.
We will always offer you the opportunity to unsubscribe from any of our services or newsletters you have previously subscribed to, should you change your mind. Each email sent to you will contain a simple automated unsubscribe link so that you can unsubscribe from that mailing list. To unsubscribe, follow the instructions in the e-mail, or you can change your e-mail preferences within your account and unsubscribe from all e-mails.
This Data Protection Declaration is governed by Hungarian law, and in particular by CXII of 2011 on the right to self-determination of information and freedom of information. Hungarian law, which also regulates the processing of personal data - also stored abroad - by a data processor with a seat or registered office in Hungary on the protection of natural persons with regard to the management of personal data and on the free flow of such data, as well as outside the scope of Regulation 95/46/EC on the ranking, and the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 no. Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data, as well as on the repeal of Regulation 95/46/EC. CXII of 2011 on the right to information self-determination and freedom of information. Hungarian law guarantees that personal data is processed with respect for fundamental rights and personal freedom and dignity, with particular regard to the right to confidentiality, identity and the protection of personal data.
MODIFICATION AND UPDATE OF TINYTRIP.NET PRIVACY STATEMENT
The Companies may modify or simply update the tinytrip.net Privacy Statement in whole or in part, including when the modifications are made due to laws and regulations governing data protection and protecting your rights. We will notify our users of changes and updates to the tinytrip.net Privacy Statement on the tinytrip.net website as soon as these changes or updates come into effect and are binding as soon as they are published on this part of the website. Therefore, please visit this section regularly to be informed of the publication of the latest and updated Privacy Statement of tinytrip.net.