Heart of Mom❤️ this collection is our joint child with Fanni! @anyaborbenblog
We have been working on this necklace for half a year and the result was something fantastic! At least we fell in love ❤️
Fanni has been with me on Instagram for a long time and supports my work, she has contacted me several times with individual orders, so we did not meet as strangers. In October, she contacted me to make a joint piece of jewelry and somehow realize the selfless, devoted love that a mother feels for her child, all in a necklace.
These pieces are also made of glass scraps, there are hundreds of years old small glass among them, which have been revived and live on in beautiful jewelry. I made it with painted, burned graphics of my own design, which will remain in the glass forever. The Heart of Mom pendant contains all the love, acceptance and togetherness that connects a mother and her child forever, that lives in the heart of every mother.
The picture shows the glass symbolizing the diamond ✨
Chain length 45-50cm, you can request other lengths. Please write to the order confirmation email if you want a different chain length :)
You can choose an extra small pendant for each pendant. Each color has a different meaning. These are also made of glass and we symbolize the crystals with the different colors ❤️
- Diamond - The diamond is light, life, the SUN. It is a symbol of purity and perfection, invincible spiritual strength.
- Emerald green - Emerald green is a very spiritual green color. It represents prosperity, spiritual growth and purity. Emerald green is about love and promotes love and connection with others, nature, the world and the universe.
- Garnet stone - Love and friendship. Due to its association with the heart, blood, inner fire and life force, garnets have long been considered symbols of love. Garnet symbolism also extends to friendship.
- Amethyst - Often considered a stone of peace, some believe that the calming presence of amethyst produces restful dreams by bringing the dreamer more in tune with God. This clarity and peace also extends to the waking mind. Amethysts are said to help the mind flow freely in both the mental and metaphysical dimensions.
- Aquamarine - Aquamarine is associated with calmness, serenity, purity and harmony. The first of the spring birthstones, the sea blue crystal, represents transformation and rebirth. It embodies youthful vitality, purity, loyalty, hope and truth.
- Alexandrite - Since the discovery of Alexandrite , the gemstone has been believed to bring good luck and love. In Russia, it is considered a very good omen. It is believed to bring balance to the interaction between the physical manifested world and the unmanifest spiritual or astral world.
- Ruby - Ruby is a bright, deep red stone that has acquired a special and symbolic meaning over time. Throughout the ages, the ruby has represented nobility, purity and passion. From ancient times to the present day, rubies have been valued by cultures around the world.
- Peridot - The beautiful green colored peridot is one of the rare gemstones that only has one color. Peridot brings the gentle energy of kindness and compassion in a joyful and harmonious way . ... It helps to let go of the old by promoting a sense of renewal and renewal.
- Sapphire - For centuries, sapphire has been considered a symbol of heaven, a guardian of innocence, a giver of truth, a promoter of good health and a preserver of purity. It is believed to bring the gift of fulfillment, joy, prosperity, inner peace and beauty.
- Tourmaline - Pink tourmaline is a stone of love, compassion, emotional healing and self-love. It helps to calm the emotions during times of anxiety and is the perfect stone to carry around if you suffer from daily anxiety. This stone is such a powerful healing stone because it usually forms in quartz masses.
- Citrine - Symbol of mental clarity and emotional well-being Citrines have long been associated with mental clarity. The gift of citrine stone or citrine jewelry can be a symbol of friendship, hope and happiness.
- Zircon (blue) - In the Middle Ages , zircon was believed to help the wearer sleep and bring prosperity, honor and wisdom. Zircon is now believed to increase self-confidence and help the wearer to love themselves and others as it opens the heart and evokes compassion.
IF you want more bottles, please write to me and that can be arranged :) One for each child :)